Join us for a day of in-person learning as we explore advances in technology and how they are being used in the disability sector!
This full day will include presentations from:
- Dr. Kaori Nepo, Teaching Mobile-Based Leisure Skills to Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disabilities
- Dr. Janet Twyman, AI as a Professional Development Tool: Exploring Generative Models for Professionals Working with Neurodiverse Learners
- Ashleigh Lodge, Living in a Digital World: Online Accessibility 101
- Dr. Toby Martin, Teching Safety Skills via Behavioural Skills Training in a Virtual Environment
- Kiana Scott, Leveraging the app Routine Factory as a Remote Job Coach
- Winnipeg Police Service, Online and Digital Safety 101
Click on the Speakers button for full biographies and presentation descriptions!
November 30, 2023 9:00am -5:00pm (Registration opens at 8:00am)
Victoria Inn and Convention Centre, Winnipeg Manitoba
This event is for Behavioural Analysts, clinicians, Direct Support Professionals, disability self-advocates and anyone connected to the disability community. All are welcome!